What is a conservator?

Excellence is our standard.

The term “conservator” is used in Michigan to describe the individual who will care for the ward’s financial affairs, such as paying bills, investing income, exc. In Indiana, the person who handles the ward’s financial affairs is called the “guardian of the estate.”

The conservator or guardian of the estate can be the same person as the guardian or it can be someone else. Occationally, the person best suited to handle the financial affairs of the ward is not the same person who should make decisions for the ward’s living conditions or medical needs. In other words, two separate people can take on the role of guardian and conservator. It just depends upon the circumstances of the case.

Contact our attorneys to discuss your family’s needs. Our experienced lawyers have been assisting clients with their legal needs in both Michigan and Indiana since 1978. We offer the communities we proudly serve a high level of knowledge and competence at a value that larger firms cannot compete with. Call us today and schedule a consultation to learn how we can help your family protect your loved one.*

What our clients say about us

Google+ Reviews

Avvo Reviews