Excellence Is Our Standard
Indiana Estate Planning Attorney Northern Indiana
Indiana Estate Planning Attorney
Need A Northern Indiana Estate Planning Lawyer to Help You Plan for the Future, Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled, and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Loved Ones?
We Know We’re Not The Only Estate Planning Lawyers In Northern Indiana, And We Know That You May Be Searching For The Right Attorney to Help You. We’re Different. We Have Successfully Handled A LOT Of Estate Plans, Probably Similar To Yours. We Do Not Complicate Plans For Extra Billing, Really Care, And Keep Our Focus on the Best Interests Of You & Your Family.
Why Choose LaBre Law?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – A+ BBB Rated, Highly rated on Google with 100+ reviews. 5-star rating on respected legal site AVVO.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule. Our office is in Edwardsburg, but we accept cases throughout Southwest Michigan & Northern Indiana, including South Bend. We do consultations by phone and virtually and have flexible meeting times to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Efficient – Our approach is to be efficient and not complicate cases for more billable hours.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- We Take Complex & Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matter. We do what’s necessary, even in highly difficult situations.
- Proven Track Record of Success at Trial – While often the goal is to avoid trial, when we do take a case to court, we are proud of our high success rate even when the odds are stacked against us.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We have a personal connection to Probate & Estate Administration matters. It yields genuine care for what you are going through and where you are headed.
- We Keep You Updated – Because you want to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Because Assets Are at Stake – Your loved one’s assets are precious. Ensure that they go where your loved one intended. The right law firm can make all the difference in your result.
- For Clients Who are Business Owners and High-net Worth – We know the intricacies, perils, challenges, and successful strategies to maximize the chances of achieving your loved ones’ desired outcome.
Ask a Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request a Consultation
Call (269) 431-2058 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
* Required Fields
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an Appointment if requested.
Get The Help You Need
Situations and Reasons to Create an Estate Plan
People come to us when one or more of these apply. How many apply to you?
- Asset protection for you and your beneficiaries from future lawsuits, divorce, remarriage, creditors, etc.
- Don’t have a last will and/or living will
- You want to protect your wealth
- Have young children and want to know what you should have in place while they are still minors and beyond
- You want to name someone to make health care decisions if you can’t
- You want to name someone to make financial decisions if you can’t
- To leave an inheritance to spouse/children/loved ones
- Having surgery, illness, or adverse or uncertain medical diagnosis
- Caring for an aging parent and want to determine your best options to ensure he/she/they are cared for
- Ensure your assets, accounts, and beneficiary designations are titled properly
- The plan was created many years ago, but you haven’t revisited it. Concerned it won’t work the way intended to when you need it to
- You moved to Indiana and want to update your estate plan to comply with Indiana law
- You would like to transfer your business to the next generation
- Have a blended family / 2nd marriage
- Pending or recently completed divorce
- Want to support charitable interests
- You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”
Get The Help You Need
Client Reviews - Labre Law Office
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“Responded Quickly Any Time I Had A Question Or Concern”, “Explained Everything Completely”, “Very Quick And Easy Process”, “Focused On Client Priorities For The Outcome”, “Knew The Law”, “Honest, Genuine, And Professional”, “Very Prompt With Appt”, “Was Able To Adapt His Approach To Our Case Throughout The Process”, “Answered All Of Our Questions Clearly And Through”, “Always Checked In With Me And Kept Me Updated”, “Very Caring, Passionate, Dedicated, Knowledgeable”, “Ultimately We Won Our Case”, “Most Professional Lawyer I’ve Ever Had”, “Was Able To Get My Case Closed Early”, “Paid Close Attention To Detail”, “Really Got To Know My Case”, “Great Lawyer And Great Person”, “Price Was Extremely Fair”, “Had My Back”, “Worked Hard For Me”, “Gets Right To The Point And Tells You What Can Happen”, “Understood The Urgency Of Our Situation”, “Solved My Dilemma Quickly”, “Worked With Me After Hours And Some Late Nights Due To My Work Schedule”, “Very Involved In Every Facet His Case”, “Leaves No Stone Unturned”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you get through it and ensure your wishes are fulfilled.
Our Location – Serving North Central Indiana
We help families both locally within and near the Northern Indiana border. Clients come to us from South Bend, Elkhart, Mishawaka, Goshen, Shipshewana, La Porte, and surrounding areas.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our law office at (269) 431-2058 with questions and a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office, and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours of the same day. All information you share is confidential.