We Will Represent You in All Facets of Living Trust
Trusts used to be synonymous with the ultra-wealthy and trust-fund babies. That is simply no longer the case. Trusts are created to provide beneficiaries with income or assets. When assets are in a trust, this avoids probate.
Trusts can be created for several reasons:
- Manage or control spending and investments to protect the beneficiary from poor judgement.
- Avoid probate of trust assets.
- Protect the trust assets from other entities such as creditors or potential future ex-spouses of the beneficiary.
- Manage unique assets that are not easily divisible.
- Manage business assets for planned succession.
- Provide structured income for the beneficiary.
Whatever your reason might be, our experienced trust attorneys are here to help you through the process. Whether you are looking for a revocable trust, commonly known as a living trust, or a different type, we will spend time with you to fully understand your situation, wants and needs.
We all think we have all the time in the world, but life is fleeting and precious. Make a plan, let your wishes be known. When it comes to something this important, don’t wait, call our attorneys today. A trust can avoid probate, saving your family time and money.
Every situation is different and requires personalized legal strategy and attention. Tell us about your current situation and we would be happy to discuss your legal options. We have the skills, experience and resources needed to provide you with compassionate legal service.
* Required Fields
Schedule A Consultation
Why Choose LaBre Law Office?
Our clients in the Michiana area have confidence when LaBre Law Office handles their legal issues because our general practice law firm has established a record as a trusted member of the community for over four decades, serving our neighbors:
- Caring, aggressive advocacy for your interests in many practice areas
- We represent clients in both Michigan and Indiana
- Straightforward, assertive, and dependable guidance
- Unique legal strategies tailored to each specific case
- We fully address your concerns so you always understand your case’s status
- We will be here for you long after your legal issue is resolved
Excellence is our standard. Call today to schedule a consultation.
Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
What they say about us
Recent Blogs & News
How Child Custody Is Determined In a Michigan Divorce
Divorce can be a daunting and emotionally challenging process for any parent, but for those…
The Silent Struggle: Addressing the Emotional Impact of Divorce on Men
New data released by the U.S. Census Bureau reveals a sharp decline in marriage and…
How to Find the Best Divorce Attorney in Michigan
Divorce can be emotionally draining and overwhelming, but it can also give you a chance…