Michigan and Indiana Family Law Attorneys
Excellence is our standard.
Because these matters are so personal and often highly emotional, it helps to have experienced counsel who knows the legal system. We can help you resolve legal issues in a way that minimizes the emotional stress for you and your family without compromising your goals.
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Legal Separations
- Postnuptial Agreements and Coordinating Reconciliations
- Child Custody Disputes – Establishing or Modifying
- Parenting Time Disputes – Expanding Diminishing and Suspending.
- Grandparenting Time Disputes – Establishing, Expanding, Precluding, Diminishing and Suspending.
- Child Support – Modifications, Deviations, and Enforcement
- Adoptions – Child and Adults.
- Spousal Support – Establishing, Modifying, Limiting, Precluding and Enforcing
- Equitable Distributions – Coordinating or Litigating Equitable Distributions of Close Corporations, Retirement Savings and Investments, and Real Estate
- Paternity – Establishing, Defending and Vacating Paternity Determinations
- Guardianships – Domestic and International Guardianships over Minors, Incapacitated Individuals, or the Developmentally Disabled
- Child Protective Proceedings – Defending Parents in Child Protective Proceedings and Allegations of Abuse or Neglect