License Reinstatement Appeals
Don’t Leave Your Freedom to Chance, Call LaBre Today.
Are you facing a denial or revocation of your driver’s license as a result of impaired driving or substance abuse convictions? Losing the ability to drive truly limits your freedom, that’s why it is critically important to call us as soon as possible in order to start the license reinstatement appeals process. Our experienced attorneys will immediately begin collecting information, documentation will include:
- A current substance abuse evaluation that is dated no later than 3 months prior to submission.
- Three to six community support letters.
- Documentary evidence of attendance at support meetings.
- Ignition Interlock report if granted restrictions at previous hearing and ordered to install device.
- A 12 panel drug test including the following: Cocaine, Marijuana, PCP, Amphetamines, Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates, Methadone, Propoxyphene, Methaqualone, Ecstasy/MDMA and Oxycodone/Percocet.
Time is of the essence! If you have lost your driver’s license restoration hearing and would like to make an appeal, call our attorneys today. We take the time to understand your situation and build a legal strategy that suits your specific needs to maximize the chances of success on an appeal. Don’t wait another year for a new driver’s license restoration hearing; call us today.
Every situation is different and requires personalized legal strategy and attention. Tell us about your current situation and we would be happy to discuss your legal options. We have the skills, experience and resources needed to provide you with compassionate legal service.
* Required Fields
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an Appointment if requested.
Schedule A Consultation
Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
What they say about us
Recent Blogs & News
What Are the Worst Consequences of a First-Time Drug Charge in Michigan?
Are you anxious about facing a first-time drug charge in Michigan? When dealing with such…
Tampering with an Electronic Monitoring Device: Penalties in Michigan
Has a Michigan court ordered you to wear an electronic monitoring device on your ankle?…
Can I Lose My Gun Rights if I’m Charged with a Crime in Michigan?
The Second Amendment is important to many Americans who count on their guns for protection.…