We Will Represent You in All Facets of Business Purchase
The opportunity to purchase a business is exciting and life changing. We understand your excitement mingled with equal parts nerves. Even though purchasing an existing business is often thought to be less risky than a starting from scratch. Normally, businesses come with an existing customer base, contacts, and financial records, but it is important to make sure that you have all the paperwork correct before beginning this new chapter.
We want to ensure that you are protected as you begin this journey. We will work with you in order to obtain the correct documents prior to purchase, such as:
- Consultant and Contractor Agreements
- Giving legal permission/authority to conduct Seller’s business
- Related to computer software in connection with Seller’s business
- Employee files
- Existing Contracts
- Financial Records
- Insurance Policies
- Leases for Property and Equipment
- Permits and Registrations
- Supplier Contact Information
- Tax Returns
Buying a business can be exceptionally complex if you don’t have a full understanding of what it entails. Our attorneys have decades of experience working with businesses in Michigan and Indiana, call us today. We are committed to providing you a positive experience all while seamlessly handling the meticulous details.
Every situation is different and requires personalized legal strategy and attention. Tell us about your current situation and we would be happy to discuss your legal options. We have the skills, experience and resources needed to provide you with compassionate legal service.
* Required Fields
Schedule A Consultation
Why Choose LaBre Law Office?
Our clients in the Michiana area have confidence when LaBre Law Office handles their legal issues because our general practice law firm has established a record as a trusted member of the community for over four decades, serving our neighbors:
- Caring, aggressive advocacy for your interests in many practice areas
- We represent clients in both Michigan and Indiana
- Straightforward, assertive, and dependable guidance
- Unique legal strategies tailored to each specific case
- We fully address your concerns so you always understand your case’s status
- We will be here for you long after your legal issue is resolved
Excellence is our standard. Call today to schedule a consultation.
Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
What they say about us
Recent Blogs & News
How Child Custody Is Determined In a Michigan Divorce
Divorce can be a daunting and emotionally challenging process for any parent, but for those…
The Silent Struggle: Addressing the Emotional Impact of Divorce on Men
New data released by the U.S. Census Bureau reveals a sharp decline in marriage and…
How to Find the Best Divorce Attorney in Michigan
Divorce can be emotionally draining and overwhelming, but it can also give you a chance…