Interference With Electronic Device
Don’t Leave Your Freedom to Chance, Call LaBre Today.
Cybercrimes are becoming more and more prevalent these days, given the age of technology and information we live in. Interfering with an electronic device can mean a couple different things. According to Michigan state law, you can be charged with interference with an electronic device if you any of the following without permission:
- Cut, disconnect, or “hack” into someone’s computer, phone, internet, or network.
- Read or copy any information from someone’s computer, phone, network, or program.
- Use someone’s computer, phone, internet, or network.
- Delay or prevent sending electronic communication by telephone or cable.
While this charge does not sound like a terrible crime, it is still classified as a felony and is punishable by imprisonment up to 2 years and/or a fine of up to $1,000. If any of the offenses resulted in the death of any person, this felony is punishable by imprisonment up to 4 years and/or a fine up to $5,000.
Interference with an electronic device charges are nothing to shrink away from. When it comes to your future, you need an ally, someone who can fight for you. That’s where the experienced attorneys at LaBre Law Office come into play; we do not shy away from any case. We will meticulously examine the facts and we will work together to build a strategy that is appropriate for you and your case.
Every situation is different and requires personalized legal strategy and attention. Tell us about your current situation and we would be happy to discuss your legal options. We have the skills, experience and resources needed to provide you with compassionate legal service.
* Required Fields
Schedule A Consultation
Why Choose LaBre Law Office?
Our clients in the Michiana area have confidence when LaBre Law Office handles their legal issues because our general practice law firm has established a record as a trusted member of the community for over four decades, serving our neighbors:
- Caring, aggressive advocacy for your interests in many practice areas
- We represent clients in both Michigan and Indiana
- Straightforward, assertive, and dependable guidance
- Unique legal strategies tailored to each specific case
- We fully address your concerns so you always understand your case’s status
- We will be here for you long after your legal issue is resolved
Excellence is our standard. Call today to schedule a consultation.
Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
What they say about us
Recent Blogs & News
How Child Custody Is Determined In a Michigan Divorce
Divorce can be a daunting and emotionally challenging process for any parent, but for those…
The Silent Struggle: Addressing the Emotional Impact of Divorce on Men
New data released by the U.S. Census Bureau reveals a sharp decline in marriage and…
How to Find the Best Divorce Attorney in Michigan
Divorce can be emotionally draining and overwhelming, but it can also give you a chance…